I found these interesting links on a page while browsing through the University of Wisconsin-Madison website. Since i have a lot of bookmarks cluttered in my browser, I am simply posting these links here as a page for my and perhaps your convenience.
0. Knowledge Discovery in Database
1. KDNuggets– A comprehensive data mining site offering news, software, solutions, companies, jobs, courses, meetings, websites, references and datasets.
2. Support Vector Machines– Powerful tool for machine learning and data mining
3. SIGKDD of the ACM
4. http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/datamining2/– Data mining group
5. Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Journal
6. UCI KDD Archive
7. UCI Machine Learning Repository
10. MALLET– is a Java-based package for statistical natural language processing, document classification, clustering, topic modeling, information extraction, and other machine learning applications to text.
11. Stanford NLP Group– Their work ranges from basic research in computational linguistics to key applications in human language technology, and covers areas such as sentence understanding,machine translation, probabilistic parsing and tagging, biomedical information extraction, grammar induction, word sense disambiguation, and automatic question answering.
12. Statistical Data Mining Tutorials– An exhaustive list of excellent tutorials on DM algorithms